• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Display Issue when Opening Quest on Continent Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser7497
  • Start date

DeletedUser7497

Reproduction Steps:
1) Open Continent Map
2) Open Quest (Maktaba)
FOE game coding shows up over the top of the pop-up quest box (picture attached)

Issue Description (10/10):
The words cover up the reward part of the quest pop-up box so you can not see what your quest reward will be, it also covers up the green 'click' button to finish or collect your quest reward. The coding words are hard to read - but if you zoom in on the picture you can see what it is.

Player: Catlee
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: Google Chrome: Version 51.0.2704.103 m
Viewport Size: 1280 x 889

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Copy of Settings/About/System Info from game
1.81.0505c42 (08.07.2016 8:34), Catlee (123949), zz1, en_US, WIN 22,0,0,192, Windows 7, Chrome/51.0.2704.103, 1280x889, OpenGL (336MB VRAM)

Display Issue on Quest while in Continent Map- 2.jpg

DeletedUser7497

I also would like to add:
I noticed the same quest has the same issue (game coding/or whatever it is) on the quest pop-up box when I open it from my city also. I have not completed the quest yet so you can look at it.