• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Display Inventory Forge points on top bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Farmer
Proposal:
Add a Forge Points tally on the top bar in the game. Displaying the total amount of Forge points, we have in the inventory storage.

Suggestion of FP storage on top bar.jpg

Reason:
Allowing a quick view of Forge Points in inventory storage.

Details:
On the top display bar having the tally of all the Forge points in storage displayed would be a great help when deciding if a placement can be placed on a Great Building. Especially useful when taking part in percentage threads.

Balance:
Makes decision making to take part in helping others with their Great building growths eaiser.

Abuse Prevention:
I do not see any abuse as it takes the information from the inventory.

Summary:
Enables a quick decision to place on Great Building spots in one go. The bar only displays 10 or up to 100 after collections. Often Great buildings require more than the 100 for top spots as the Great Buildings go higher in levels. So having a quick view would be very helpful.

Especially useful for those who use the % threads where it requires more than you see on your bar. Gives the improvements in the placement of Forge points should you be able to place more than your bar shows would be helpful.

Please use the Voting poll above. Thank you.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Paris

Farmer
Sl8yer I do know how many I have.

The proposal is to have in addition to the inventory, a tally on top bar to make it easier when decide if have enough to place so I do not miss the spots on the Great Building's I am wanting to place on. Sometimes because I have to open inventory, then count up how many I have. When I go back to the thread for placing I have missed it due to time it took.

Direct "Google Translate" of previous post:
German: "Also ich sehe meine FP in der Leiste über den FOE Helfer und das ist schon wirklich eine große Hilfe"
English: "So I see my FP in the bar above the FOE helper and that is really a big help ".

Pafton

Viceroy
Forwarded. As always, forwarding an idea is no guarantee that it will be implemented in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.