• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Display "Extra Turn" Boost Timer in GE-Window and the like

Status
Not open for further replies.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The timer for the Extra-Turn for GEx-negotiations should be displayed in the GEx-window, so it is easier to determine if I should buy extra tries to finish the GE within the rest of the timer or if the timer is too short to finish and it would be better to wait for the tries to generate naturally. Also it is not cool, when the extra turn bonus runs out between negotiations... On that note: I never tried what happens if I open the negotiations window before the timer is up and I leave it open until it runs out - will there still be 4 turns on that one or will the 4 turns update to "2 turns" after the first turn?

Similarly, the timer for the (tavern) Attack-Boost could be added in relevant Places - although these are usually quite a bit longer and potentially overlap with attack potions or the like...

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8859

If you start a negotiation with 4 attempts (extra turn) and the time runs out before you finish it, you get to use the 4 turns on that encounter. Next encounter will show 3 turns.

+ 1 to show timer at GE screen.

DeletedUser8859

Similarly, the timer for the (tavern) Attack-Boost could be added in relevant Places - although these are usually quite a bit longer and potentially overlap with attack potions or the like...

You mean to display the Attack Boost timer at the Battle screen? That would be the relevant place.

Artubar

Baronet
+1

How about placing the timer displays really in the relevant places - the negotiation window (e.g. next to the "turns left" indicator before hitting "pay & negotiate" for the first time) and the army selection window (since it's not only relevant in the GE but in every type of battle - and it should not clutter the battle screen, it's relevant before starting a battle)?

DeletedUser8090

Also, in app version, we can't find the turn boost anywhere

Pafton

Viceroy
So is voting on old threads a thing here on Beta or am I missing something?
It happens sometimes, though I personally consider it to be in bad taste. Most if not all of the threads in the archives are from a time when the ideas section wasn't created, and are hence not formatted according to the present guidelines. If an old idea is good enough then one should step up and create a formatted version of it. Of course, sometimes an idea in here might've already been forwarded in some other server.

DeletedUser

It happens sometimes, though I personally consider it to be in bad taste. Most if not all of the threads in the archives are from a time when the ideas section wasn't created, and are hence not formatted according to the present guidelines. If an old idea is good enough then one should step up and create a formatted version of it. Of course, sometimes an idea in here might've already been forwarded in some other server.
I will create a formatted version of the idea .

Status
Not open for further replies.