• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: Display Error of Units

Status
Not open for further replies.

piohh

Baronet
Units in a fight looks to the wrong site

Game Version: 1.45.29307 (18.02.2015 19:05)
Player: piohh
World: zz1, en_US,
Flash Version: WIN 16,0,0,305
Browser: Firefox/35.0
Settings: 1280x858, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM)

In a fight a Tank of my units looks to the wrong site of the map

fightbxoxm.png

Greetings

DeletedUser2752

I can't tell if this is a bug because I can't tell how did this occurred. Did you turn in the opposite direction, or did it turn around from doing something else?

piohh

Baronet
I move forward with a agent and he got a hit -> transform and he switch in this position after he attack another Unit he turn into the right position... It's only with Universal Tanks... and I think it's only a Display Error... not importend but a bug is a bug...

DeletedUser

Now i can confirm this. It's a bug.
The tank moved one to the left, without even touching it.
UVU3k6P.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5800

I've seen this throughout the ages with various troops on the live server. They normally return to the correct direction on or after their turn.

DeletedUser2752

Sorry guys, I'm having no luck in reproducing it. Is it just random times, or is there any specific steps in which I can replicate this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Calvary, Knights, champions almost any troop does this throughout the ages if you watch closely. Not a bug they are just turning their backs as if to say they want to retreat from the front line. Maybe it is a gaming hint designed to show you they are in danger.
They do turn back to forwards again at random. Maybe that is to say you have the upper hand in the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.