• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

[Discussion & Feedback] Halloween Contest

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback for our Halloween contest in this thread.
You can find the details here.

DeletedUser10332

The 2019 Halloween Event was Interesting and fun. I enjoyed utilizing the Antiques Dealer and Instances as part of the quests. I do not enjoy using my Great buildings' Supply Boosts on 5 minute builds as it is a waste of resources. I also believe that the amounts of quest requirements are not suitable for beginning players. I started my city just as this event started and was unable to complete the the event without purchasing two $20.00 diamond packages. I was also not able to complete the Abandoned Asylum upgrades. The daily rewards were incredibly difficult to obtain; I was only able to achieve 4 of them in all of my pumpkins. I did like using the wands, brooms, and cauldrons to clean the webs. The book mini-challenges were a great extra especially for those who like to rush through and were able to have duplicate books at the end to have something to get extra candy. I am very tired of fragments of buildings or upgrades. It is getting to be ridiculous and tedious. We have the Antiques Dealer now to sell our items that we don't have room for in our cities. We don't need these puzzle pieces anymore. The piddly amounts we get for our Inventory is bad enough. Please stop with the fragments for wishing wells and Shrines, etc.
Thank you for all of your hard work and continued support.

DeletedUser10039

Can we enter the competition in Beta forums and live server forums as they are 2 separate accounts.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Yes, you can enter the competition on each server that you hold an account on, however you cannot transfer prizes to a different server if you win.

DeletedUser9982

Spent already 29.000 diamonds on live server, and still 0 Golden Book

GOOD JOB INNO!

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please don't post your answers here as they won't be counted. Please use the thread here
I have removed any answers in this thread.

DeletedUser10413

Please leave any feedback for our Halloween contest in this thread.
You can find the details here.
How come I am unable to submit my answers to the halloween quiz, yes I signed in, I picked puzzle 4 but the space provided to answer does not work?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Can you give us any more information please. Is there no post reply option, or you have typed your answer, posted reply and the text stays in the box? Or you cannot type at all?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Could you see your post to edit after posting? We have received no other reports of this so far.

DeletedUser9980

yes i could have edited it if had wanted after posting.... it had something in a banner at the top of my post , after i posted...
it said like...

waiting on moderators approval

i assumed that note was because it was "hidden" from other folks.

note: i have a forum account (obvious or i could not add this note) but i do not play on BETA. i have an actual account in Houndsmoor. would that be the problem, i dont play in BETA but on actual live world only?

Last edited by a moderator:

Artubar

Baronet
*shovel shovel shovel* ... here you are, nasty little threaddy! ^^
Any news on the evaluation of the contest...?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
yes i could have edited it if had wanted after posting.... it had something in a banner at the top of my post , after i posted...
it said like...

waiting on moderators approval

i assumed that note was because it was "hidden" from other folks.

note: i have a forum account (obvious or i could not add this note) but i do not play on BETA. i have an actual account in Houndsmoor. would that be the problem, i dont play in BETA but on actual live world only?

That is strange, and it shouldn't have stopped you posting. However we wouldn't have been able to award the prizes on your live worlld had you have been successful if it was any consolation?

*shovel shovel shovel* ... here you are, nasty little threaddy! ^^
Any news on the evaluation of the contest...?

The answers and winners have been announced here.