• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Disappearing supply boosts

DeletedUser3422

I have an L of A which I get a 65% supply boost for my supply bldgs for a total of 40 uses every 24 hours. Lately, I haven't even finished using the boosts and they disappear. Sometimes I haven't even started using them and they have disappeared.

DeletedUser

Click on the Library of Alexandria and it will re-appear. Not sure if it is just a display issue or if the supplies (and coins for Saint Mark's) get calculated incorrectly.

But, yes it is a bug and I can confirm it's happening (both on zz1 and EN worlds). It is also not just supply boosts but coin boosts as well.

DeletedUser929

its a known bug and is a display error only, the correct amount is being credited to you

DeletedUser3422

I'll check again when the 24 hours is up and try clicking of the LofA if they disappear too soon.