• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Disappearing and moved buildings

DeletedUser

• World: Dunarsund (Beta / zz)
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 28.0
  • Overview of the bug: Buildings some times disappear from the city and leave a gaping hole with grass (nothing shown when mouse over the hole). This has most often occured right after something was motivated, and for some reason most often on a windmill (but also on shoemakers). The latest occurence showed a house moved into the space of Zeus, and Zeus had disappeared, but that was the first time a building had moved instead of something just disappearing. I have only noticed the bug since the world updated to version 1.23
  • Screenshots: (can take one next time it happens if you want, but think you understand from description)
  • How often this occurs: Daily or almost daily since latest update
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions: Have tried on multiple browsers, and also cleared cache several times, but the problem has continued anyway.
  • Summary: Buildings disappear or move. Reloading helps temporarily.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes, and reloading resolves it temporarily

DeletedUser3873

I am having this occur too. But, with the very same building. It doesn't appear, but nothing can be moved in what looks to be open space. Reloading and clearing the cache do not help. This started happening after the last update. The building has been gone for days.

2v1ubfl.png

1.25.22869 (25.04.2014 7:05), Liberty (52017), zz1, en_US, WIN 13,0,0,206, Windows 8.1, Chrome/34.0.1847.131, 1920x979, OpenGL

Dunsaround BEta

DeletedUser2752

Is the invisible building the scarecrow? The scarecrow shows invisible with Hardware Acceleration turned on, so if yours is on, try turning it off and check the spot again

DeletedUser

Is the invisible building the scarecrow? The scarecrow shows invisible with Hardware Acceleration turned on, so if yours is on, try turning it off and check the spot again

Sorry for late reply, didn't see a notification that anyone answered. This was not about the scarecrow, but multiple buildings. However, it seems to have been fixed since then.