I would like to see an option to remove the possibility to edit or remove messages in a thread.
In our 1.9 thread we use the copy, remove what you claim and post back method.
Today I claimed a spot and was almost adding to the GB when I saw that someone else already did that.
It seemed to be the player above me in the 1.9 thread, who edited his post after I claimed the spot and the spot I claimed was gone from his message.
If we would both have added to the GB I would have been wrong because there is no visibility that I ever tried to claim the spot.
- In thread settings, next to "Important" and "Block Thread" make another option "Block Edit" and "Block Removal"
- No big impact, just 2 checkboxes in the thread options
- Abuse Prevention
- No I don't see why this would be the case. Also, in the past players weren't able to edit or remove at all.
- Add 1 or 2 checkboxes for leaders to block editing or removing in the thread settingss
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- I did, could not find it