• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Diamonds

DeletedUser

OK so I have now got to the stage that I need diamonds....Help me please...

DeletedUser

Thanks, but this does not really help me test the game to its full extent, I still pay for premium for beta TW!!!! I've got to the point where I need to expand but can't without diamonds :(
Is there a way around this?

DeletedUser

You don't need diamonds to expand, you plan, you strategize, you adapt, and you advance, if you're sure you need diamonds to advance you're wrong.

DeletedUser

Thanks, but this does not really help me test the game to its full extent, I still pay for premium for beta TW!!!! I've got to the point where I need to expand but can't without diamonds :(
Is there a way around this?

I agree with what SpeedyD says.

Plus, remember that this is pre-beta. this is closer to the alpha version of the game, as alot of the game isn't even finished yet. THe game developers stated already that they will let us know if/when they plan to release more diamonds. It's just not ready to be a purchasable feature yet.

DeletedUser240

Researches that require diamonds to unlock aren't needed to proceed in next age, hence why you don't really need them yet. ;P

And have on mind this is still exlusive preview, not beta. There are a lot of things that are in line and waiting to get implemented, just have patience. ;)