• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Diamonds used without confirmation popup (Early early BA)

Henusesbeta

Farmer
Hello, I am hoping this is the correct section for this. I just started playing Beta. I am just into BA and had passed the quest that adds diamonds for the 1st time to your account where it asks to construct a hut. I checked the settings and made sure that 'confimation window when spending diamonds' was ticked on. Returned to game and went to next quest and to finish the quest it gave the option to finish instantly for 100 diamonds. I clicked on the option to do so and without any other fanfare it was complete.

I can double check by spending more diamonds and make sure it is taking from the diamond pool but I thought it better to report it just in case it is meant to do this in the earliest part of the game and then later on acts properly with the confirmation window showing.

If it is meant to be this way I apologize for taking up tour time. If it is meant to be this way though it doesn't necessarily make a lot of sense to be since people that do it 'by accident' will find plenty to complain about, I imagine.

I currently play through the Mobile App. on an Android phone and keep the game up to date.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help, if you need further information or even if this is a trivial thing to report or if it is in the wrong section.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance,
Henusesbeta

Lady M.

Steward
Thank you for the report! We haven't been able to reproduce this but if it occurs again or you have more information, please do let us know!