• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Diamond portraits + $ portraits pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessire

Regent
Reason
It is not necessary but allows Innogames earn more $ + players who want certain portraits would finally being able to get them.
Details
Allow players buy all released portraits by spending diamonds, like 100 or 200 diamonds per portrait, 200 to 300 diamonds per continent map portrait, 300 to 400 diamonds for event quests givers portraits and event portraits being able to buy with diamonds 1 year after or 6 months later.
+
spend 8$ to buy a pack with all released portraits, 10$ al released portraits and continent map portraits and 12$ all portraits, including quests givers portraits.

(Including the ones in events passes, excluding the ones you unlock in each age/era).
Balance
More ways to spend money and have more happy players.
Abuse Prevention
abuses or exploits should not be a thing in this idea.
Summary
Allow players buy any portait by spending diamonds and the option to buy with real money a pack to get all portaits at once.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes, I have looked it.
Do you want to have all portraits?, here you have an old idea I created but updated with a new option.

Edit: add a 5$ pack to buy all non released portraits like the ones related to ADealer and some non developped historical quests lines.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
actually I want a portrait that almost nobody has :D
Well that will be a 5k package for a private commission from an artist. ;)

I think they should have this in the avatar menu for diamonds so that you can buy them right there and change your picture. Its a nightmare trying to sort through all the pictures because they don't get added in order that you recieve them. The ones you can buy are kind of greyed out and gives a pop up box when you click it "do you want to spend 500 diamonds for this portrait?"

Status
Not open for further replies.