• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Diamond offer on request idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishBoy

Marquis
Reason
if I have this offer when I am not ready to purchase it I (player) will miss a good deal and you (Innogames) will miss a turnover AND profit. Therefore its only business :)
Details
Idea is to make this offer available on request. For example: Since this offer pops up I could reserve it as an item in my inventory or as a letter on email and use it when I have enough SPARE funds that I want to use to support game and pay your (gamedevs) wages and profits :)
Balance
You already sending email with few event currency on email so it will be only a slight change in coding regarding where link will take me. Other than that I do not see any disbalance
Abuse Prevention
Cooldown timer after offer is used before new one pops up (New year event 2020 I had this offer 4 times during event so it makes every 7 days, other times I had every 60-65 days or whatever timing you consider adequate)
Summary
At the end of the day I get nice offer and you get your profit :) Looks fair enough to me.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Didn't find anything like this in DNSL
Hi all and especially @lordwasa any any other Beta admin!
On a screen shot you can see I've got a nice 200% bonus offer for diamond purchase (screen shot made on PC, on tablet phone amount will be less due to Apple/Google interest).Since I've seen and used them before I do know they are valid only for 24HRS and only first purchase so if I buy for 20 GBP I wont be able to buy any other amount with same offer until it pops up next time. Because offer is sweeeeeeeet :) obviously I will try to get best out of it and get a 192 GBP (224 EUR/ 267 USD) option but here comes a tiny problem - I might not always have a spare 192 GBP to spend on game available within 24 hrs and using a credit card for in game purchase even considering I really love this game would be last thing to come to my mind. So my idea is to make this offer available on request. For example: Since this offer pops up (I've spoke to my market admins and they've told me it is personal offer and T's and C's for getting it is company's inner info therefore they cant tell me exact requirements) I could reserve it as an item in my inventory or as a letter on email and use it when I have enough SPARE funds that I want to use to support game and pay your (gamedevs) wages and profits :).
What do you think?
I've set up a poll which will close in 14 days after thread start

Attachments

• 200%.png
    200%.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 7
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Special offers are made by the business when they think it is the time for it, not when the customers wanted or are ready to take it.
  • I cant go to a car dealer today and ask them to honor now the special offer they had promoted during June.
  • I cant go to the grocery store and demand them to charge me the price valid for last week for those sirloin steaks.
  • I cant login at Amazon or any other online store and pretend to get an article for a price that is not the one valid today.
As you say "it is only business" but business are not run that way.

Offers are "Special" because they give more than what is the regular price for the goods offered. If your idea is implemented then there would be no regular price, because no one would buy diamond at the regular price if they can demand the price valid for that 200% Discount special offer, or the special offer valid during last Winter Event, or the special offer valid only for the 10th Anniversary of FOE ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.