• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Diamond Cost of Goods is outlandish, needs to change

Yes inspired by titan hitting live. It would cost 150,000 diamonds to build one of the new GB or 1,034.48 USD$. Inno has had a fixed price of $/goods since the game began, but it never has been updated and it doesn't make sense for the cost to stack if you're in the age of the goods you're trying to acquire. It makes sense if you're in the stone ages to have to pay a lot more for SAT goods, but not when you're in or close to SAT.

Yes they want to keep it difficult for people to get/level these gb's, but economically Inno is losing money from this since it's too expensive for the average player to afford. One guy paying 1000$ or you could have hundreds of people paying say 100$ or something more reasonable for fake pixels for a game.

Special goods are outlandish too, have to pay 10$ for 100 special goods or pay 30 diamonds (~50 cents) to scout instantly?? They should just align it to the scout times, if you're going to be making 100 goods on a scout then make the price in the tech tree the same - 30 diamonds. Doesn't make any sense to be paying 10$ to the tree. And even though this only applies to the special goods of age your in - does it honestly make sense to charge more for previous special goods?? Not applicable to higher goods since there's no need in the tech tree.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Hear me out. They don't want you buying goods. They want you to take a little bit more time to get through a feature that's released once a year.

They haven't had a fixed price of goods either - it gets more expensive due to refined goods.

Kronan

Viceroy
Uber's point in spot on. Within a few hours of the release for live on Monday (yesterday), people already had the Saturn Series GBs in double digits levels. Part of this of course, is the desire to be first, and many TOP players have resources (and money) to throw at this to garner their position of game power and authority.
I have a sense already that this cycle for the next "new era" will take longer, and may completely change design from the cookie cutter cloning of the STONE AGE it started from.

Savor the moment and take your time - it may be a while before you get any clues of what's coming next, if anything at all....or when.

Last edited:
In all likelihood, some players spent a lot of cash getting the 3 SAT GBs to L10 on opening day. But it was possible to do it without pulling out the credit card. A smart plan to use "Finish All Special Productions" combined with double-dipping the BG produced over 6K goods for me (and I only had 5 of the FASP items). A guildmate of mine had 21. Blueprints were much easier. I saved up over 350 Buccaneer's Bounty chests. In using them I collected 8 of the 9 prints for all 3 buildings. 600 diamonds would have completed the sets in my case. I'm sure that there are players that prepared better than I did.