• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Details of Event building do not display

conqueror9

Regent
When we place our mouse on GB, it will display the status of GB, showing remaining time to collect

This is same when we place our mouse on event, it display the remaining time and details of that event building will provided

recently, the display on event building , sometime, pop up , sometime do not pop up
Today

It even do not display any details and remaining time
In past, I usually check the timing and come back to do collection

Nowaday, it is impossible, there is no details

This is very bad design as player should not ask to write down or remember every event building details
I have no idea whether it is a bug or a new design to make player very painful to play the game

I suppose it is not my problem as some of our guildmate seems has the same problem as me
cannot see event details and remaining time

any other has the same issue as me ??

conqueror9

Regent
yes, it is a WELL KNOWN ISSUE, but it is also well-known issue that INNO do not take any immediately action even though it affect all players.... we should time it ...how long ...1 month (starting from months as it is already several weeks) , 1 year....

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashBoom

Legend
current version is from 24.07.2022 18:11
so today was an update :p

yes, it is a WELL KNOWN ISSUE, but it is also well-known issue that INNO do not take any immediately action even though it affect all players.... we should time it ...how long ...1 month (starting from months as it is already several weeks) , 1 year....
for me it looks like they fixed it

conqueror9

Regent
fixed...sorry , my mistakes ..i am not aware as my next collection ( a few hours later ), so i do not take a look first b4 i post