• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Design a Great Building Contest Winners

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Greeting Beta,

First I want to thank everyone for your interest and participation in this contest. We had some great entries, and there were a lot of views of those entries, so I think it was a success all around.

So, here are our winners chosen by our Community. I will pass the winning entries on for consideration in future development of game content.

1st Place:
With a total of 36 votes for the Wacken Open Air (W:O:A) Great Building, Harleen is our winner. Congratulations !
You will receive 750 diamonds, 80 Forge Points, and the Premium Building of your choice from your current age.​

2nd Place:
With 20 votes for the Terracotta Army Great Building, sirsmithy is our second place winner. Well done !
You will receive 500 diamonds, 60 Forge Points, and also the Premium Building of your choice from your age.​

3rd Place:
We have a tie between the Large Hadron Collider -LHC- submitted by magisterio, and the Secret Intelligence Service Building submitted by LadyHecate. Good job to both of you !
You will both receive 250 diamonds and 50 Forge Points​

Congratulations to all of our winners and thanks again to everyone for participating.
Keep watching for our next contest,
Z.D.

DeletedUser8135

My Congratulations To The Winners, Even More To Harleen Who Won Shot, But Also, Her View Of A Rock Stage Who Would not Like Rock?

Now I'm Waiting For The Next Quiz