The idea would be for the Nick of the player who conquers a sector to appear on the Guild Battleground. Right now only the guild appears. However, when a building is constructed or destroyed in a sector, it does appear who did it.
- When you're on a tight Guild Battleground, where the guild leaves sectors ready to close at a certain time and coordinate attacks, it's frustrating when someone closes them. If it happens once, it does not matter, when they are 3 or 4 you start to get angry and you consider acting ... But there is no way of knowing who is dedicated to closing those sectors. In this way, whoever has closed a sector would be registered.
- It would only be about changing a data and when a sector is conquered, instead of putting the name of the guild from which the sector was conquered, the Nickname of the partner who conquered that sector appears.
- No impact on other game features
- Abuse Prevention
- It is an idea to avoid discussions in the operation of the guild that would be achieved with a small change in the description of the conquest of a sector in the Guild Battleground.
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- Yes, but I didn't find anything
- Visual Aids
Attached an example of how it could be
115.3 KB Views: 73