• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Deleting Military Barracks in Egypt CS not updating available population

DeletedUser9132

• Browser and Version: It happens on both PC (Chrome 79.0.3945.130) and mobile (Android version 10).
  • Overview of the bug: When I delete a military barrack in Egypt CS, the available population does not increase, preventing me from building any new buildings that require population.
  • Screenshots: Attached
  • How often this occurs: Every time I delete a mil rack in Egypt CS
  • Urgency: Minor Bug
  • Preventative Actions: I've tried both browser and PC versions, and have tried browser on different computers, same result
  • Summary: When I build a military rack in Egypt CS it properly deducts the available population (see attachment 2). However when I delete the rack, the available population does not change (see attachment 3). There is a mis-match between the available population displays (attachment 3). This prevents me from building any new buildings that require population as the CS still thinks I only have 5 available population, even though I just deleted the Training camp and when I hover over it shows 52 available. But you can see (attachment 3) that it won't let me build any of the mil racks.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using: I have tried going back to main city, going and fighting in GE or GbG, and then coming back to CS, but it does not correct. The only way to "fix" this is to quit the game and re-load it. This happens on PC and mobile, and seems independent of which military rack I built. Every time I delete a barrack in the Egypt CS, I need to re-load the game for it to register the available population correctly.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9132

**Update**

This is still happening on PC, but now in mobile the game crashes on me. I delete the mil rack, go back to main city, and when I return to Egypt CS it shows the proper available population. However, as soon as I try to build a mil rack or goods building, the game crashes "sorry an internal error has occurred" and boots me to the login. when I log back in everything works fine (available population is correct, I can build mil racks, good bldgs. etc)

Is anyone else having this issue? Are Devs aware of it and working on it? Is anyone out there....? lol