• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Delete forum account

bromtor

Squire
Where can i delete my account on the forum cant find it anywhere i wanne delete my account.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I want mine deleted as well

The normal way of doing it is contact support, but my city on beta is under deletion i dont wanna go in there and delay that, the link here on the forum page to support takes me to my liveserver support

So plz throw a link to beta support in here or make the link on the forum page work for beta support.

DeletedUser

Still no option for beta support

support.png

Could you just delete my account Dudettas or write me by the forum msg if you want/need it confirmed somewhere

shad2389

Viceroy
Dudettas when i had problem with link account i tryed looking for beta by clicking on en flag but could not find the beta flag had to do a ticket in game but he does not want to log in his city i think link has a problem beta flag does not appear in that