• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Delay when aborting quests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troubleshooting
Tried to clear cache.
After today's update there is a long delay when you abort repeatable quests. Icons go grey and after 1-2 seconds they move on. Please fix it. I have to abort 12 quests every time in SAAB and this makes it even more annoying. Thank you

Browser or App version and version number
Vivaldi 3.6.2165.40, Windows 10
Recreation steps
Abort any reccuring quest
Frequency
All the time
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

Nessie

Baronet
same issue here, PC Win10/ chrome. It's particularly bothersome in SAAB because we do have 12 - TWELVE !!!!!!! - recurring quests to click away :(
Some of us may have a life outside of FoE. Most of us are tired of all that clicking anyway, reduce it! -
Not the right place to claim it, wanted to have said it anyway

Last edited:

vakini

Squire
I have the same problem,
Why dont we, when finish a recurring quest, get the same quest again, but have to abort 12 quests (in Saab)?.
If we dont want the same quest again, then we can begin to abort quests to we find the quest we want

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Yes, there is a delay in aborting quests, last two days... (but appeared the same delay in more parts of the game, as in the battles)

[Windows 10, 64 bit, 2004/Firefox 86.0 - 64 bit]

Last edited:

Blackfir5

Farmer
I have this bug too. The button turns gray and stands a second before the next quest comes. it's annoying (like the auto-zoom of the production).

Windows 10, 64 bit, 2004
Google Chrome Version 88.0.4324.190 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

wind10/chrome

Same issue, very annoying. I really hope this isn't intentional to shut down that one dude doing diamond GBG by himself with an infinite CF on one of the US servers.

I at first thought it was a side effect of making the incidents faster to collect, but that fix was a while ago, right? I wish they'd fix aiding too.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Why dont we, when finish a recurring quest, get the same quest again, but have to abort 12 quests?
If we dont want the same quest again, then we can begin to abort quests to we find the quest we want
Yes, this is it!
Is it so difficult to repeat the same quest we have chosen, first, and if we want another, to proceed?

Status
Not open for further replies.