• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

m.s.b.

Farmer
i was bad enough when they added the 2 click on the unbirthday quest, like there is point of paying one without the other.

Wow. I didn't know it was ever like this. Inno plz

Also just wanted to chime in for visibility here, in case it got lost on the now-locked previous thread: I have a level 187 CF on live and will 100% be leaving the game if this change is implemented. I regard it as lazy and user-hostile in practice, even if not in intent.

I would prefer that RQs be removed entirely, or reworked or nerfed in some more integrated way, rather than have the experience of using them be degraded. I get that CF is seriously OP—otherwise I wouldn't have spent 1.8M forge points on mine—but it's a major part of the game and changing it will require some thought and work. If the problem *isn't* CF primarily, if it's farming points via battles, that is also fixable elsewise.

(I know this is beta so I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but I find it alarming that this obviously bad hack somehow made it to beta in an unannounced change. I don't even know what sort of nail you think is addressable by this sort of hammer.)

podkap1970

Emperor
i have nothing else expected from Inno,
even the 25+ pages negative feedback (on the german forum) about the production zoom, nothing did happen

learn resistant and ignorant like always Inno

maybe you shut down the beta forum?, or what about we do not give any feedback anymore? until you make some better decisions?

aim83

Merchant
Yet again, I tried it on live, and it doesn't keep me from doing repetables. It's still doable and profitable.
P.S. I also should state, that I was wrong earlier about macroses, auto-clickers and such. My apologies.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Incidentally, the stall doesn't appear to happen on mobile (yet at least). It's almost twice as fast to abort around as it is through browser.

Heinrich IV

Merchant
No, it wont keep you from doing RQ. But it decrease the fun on doing RQ.
It is not problem for those who will play with a recorder or bot but it is for the players who are sitting in front of the PC waiting for the next quest.
- It is not funny at all sitting in front of the PC wating for quests to close.
- It will not stop the cheaters as they are not waiting for results. They will simply have a bit less income but as it is the same for all they will not bother.
- It is only for PC players - App players are still fast.
In case it is done to reduce the effect of cheaters it is resulting in exactly the opposite. If it is not done for this I woudl like to know why it has been done.

1BFA

Viceroy
I dont think it impacts mobile version as the icons dont show up in the first place.

Oh BTW anyone who can script can also add small delay to their script cant they? i guess they end up doing less RQs, still more than human.

Fenix

Viceroy
What bothers me the most is not the delay is the lack of truthfulness and the deceiving way how this was being done. Introducing this without an official announcement? If this is an alteration like the others implemented the players should have been informed on the release.

m.s.b.

Farmer
Wow.

I'm the #1/2 player (depending on the week) on US P for what it's worth. My CF is in the top ten buildings across all US servers. And I've spent plenty of money on this game over the years.

I'm done until/unless this is reversed.

Love the game but this is such a frustrating, negative change to my playstyle. Will be taking my leisure time elsewhere.

Last edited: