• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Defense Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

MathusaleM

Farmer
Reason
We need defens. We have many building for atack
Details
Function wie Terracota Army but give defense
Balance
And then we balance atack und defense
Abuse Prevention
No
Summary
You can see or think ist a good idee
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes
Visual Aids
I don’t. But you Find something
Can you make one Defense Legendary To give defeanse for atack army

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
All of the attack GBs give both attack & defense for attacking army. They were until sentinel outposts the only source of defense for attacking army.

MathusaleM

Farmer
We have Terracota Army, Zeus, Aachen, Del Monte for atack, but another GB give Defense for atack army we don’t have

Last edited:

MathusaleM

Farmer
All of the attack GBs give both attack & defense for attacking army. They were until sentinel outposts the only source of defense for attacking army.

outpost lvl1: 2% defense And lvl2: 4% defense….
My question is how many I need for a good defense?? But when We have a building what give defense it will be great. At the moment in Game play i have 1.400 atack And just 700 defense

CrashBoom

Legend
i have 1.400 attack And just 700 defense
but that gap is not the fault of the GB

your GB give x attack and the same x defense

:rolleyes:

so it is your fault
you have too many event buildings with attack but not enough with defense :rolleyes:

outpost lvl1: 2% defense And lvl2: 4% defense….
that is 20% more defense as Aachen on level 101 o_O

Aachen 101 gives 76% for your defense
Aachen is 4x6 = 24 space

24 space * 4% lvl.2 outpost = 96%

:cool:

and even worse:
you want the new GB like TA and not like Aachen and co. that would give it 10% less attack: TA has only 66% on level 101

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
What good is having a city defense?
In the FUTURE era, I have more than 1200/800 in attack like a lot of players. I switch to GbG two-wave defenses having 1920/1920 in defense. I automatically defeat players who are in FV in the PvP arena.
Which city could block me?
Monopolizing space on his city for useless defense or FPs in defense GMs would only be a loss.
Inno is aware of this, so why redo the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.