• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Default Tab in city TOWNHALL

Kronan

Viceroy
When I click on my Town hall building on my PC for beta, the default TAB displayed (of the 4 Townhall tabs) and activated is the BOOST OVERVIEW.
When I click on my Town hall building on my mobile device for live, the default TAB displayed (of the 4 Townhall tabs) and activated is the Event History.

1) Why is this default tab different?
2) Is this a setting I can change?

With the advent of what we're calling "event micro-buildings" (such as various trees: Silence, Patience, etc) or Hidden goods, PY-R8 Marauder, etc, or, or, or, or....) in many people's cities, it's taking 10-15 seconds to resolve the accounting of all these items with the default set to BOOST OVERVIEW. I don't need to see my boost overview each time I click townhall. I want to see the event log 90% of the time.

I have found I can access the event log faster by clicking on my city "Kronan's city" , in the upper left hand corner of the screen, as a much quicker and direct "solution", but this click takes me to my "PROFILE" (another tab in the townhall 4...) but is this my only other choice?

But I'm wondering what other players see for their default tab when they click on their townhall building.

Last edited: