• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Daily quest objectives not completing [51069]

Zolhex

Merchant
My daily quest today has a goal to pay gold as one of the things I am to do and I click to pay the gold and it does nothing.

After having already payed out resources in a negotiation which is costly gathered the gold coins required and will soon have all the required tavern seats sat in the pay gold is the only thing keeping me from completion.

When I click the button to pay gold it goes gray and then a pop up asks me am I sure I want to pay I click yes then it goes away and nothing more happens.

This happens everytime I try to pay the gold. I have tried closing my browser clearing cookies & history then relogging in to get the same issue.

Game version is 1.138.4cf77ec60e (16.10.2018 10:04)

HTML5

Custom built PC running windows 10 latest updates installed 2 days ago using google chrome latest version.

DeletedUser

We are already working to get this fixed. It's affecting all pay conditions in challenges,
Thanks for the report.

DeletedUser9120

same prob here :((((

have 2 hrs to finish my daily challenge - I'll get 30 Forge Points -

what do you mean, fix that finally within 2 hours ?!?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser4095

Unlikely. Everyone affected by this today will probably not be able to finish today's challenge with a pay condition.
Seriously, that isn't good enough, really not. I am also in the position and while fixing it may take time, some vestige of credit should be given.

DeletedUser

Seriously, that isn't good enough, really not. I am also in the position and while fixing it may take time, some vestige of credit should be given.

We are a test server, this is what we do, find and fix bugs. It is also why I reward all active accounts free diamonds when we release new content, as a gesture for any inconvenience of helping us test on a test server.

DeletedUser9120

18-10-16 paid coins + supplies not counted for daily.jpg @ "support" Team, Zarok, whoever:

OK, so i may have to BUY my safe Daily Challenge Reward - 30 FP - with 1500 Diamonds, yes ?!?
o_O

DeletedUser9120

So I hope finally, your team was so clever at least, to put NOT even one of those "Pay ... coins / supplies" mission as part of the Daily Challenges until further notice ^^
:p

DeletedUser4095

We are a test server, this is what we do, find and fix bugs. It is also why I reward all active accounts free diamonds when we release new content, as a gesture for any inconvenience of helping us test on a test server.
Well how do we, do the testing when we cannot complete, its not the winnings its the completion always grateful for diamonds of course.

DeletedUser9265

Got the same bug now. I have to pay a gold amount, but it don't work.

Andi47

Overlord
still not fixed

Edit: At least I save my goods and diamonds by NOT doing the "Solve this very complexe negotiation" condition.

DeletedUser9169

All tasks on the 30 forge point Daily Challenge have been completed except pay coins. The pay coins button grays out but the task never shows as completed. 8000 coins are required and I have over 400,000 coins.

HTML5 is used with Chrome Version 70.0.3538.67 (Official Build) (64-bit) on a Windows 10 computer.

• Solve simple negotiation (Completed)
  • Defeat 20 units (Completed)
  • Pay 8000 coins (Button turns grey but task never shows complete)
  • Contribute 16 forge points to great buildings (Complete)