• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 8th March

Sibel

Merchant
Daily changelog of TODAY
  • Fixed an issue where aborting a quest would cause a small delay
  • Fixed an issue where you cannot continue the battle tutorial if you refresh the game after placing the two spearfighters in your attacking army

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Yes, with reloaded page, it seems that the time to abort a quest is back to its former rate.

I've lost quite a bit of confidence in Inno during this really poorly managed change/fix/whatever.
I’ll stay on Beta, but won’t bother to restart playing on multiple worlds. Like at least some others I know who play, I've found better alternatives.

Aeshma

Merchant
"The zoom function when using production building arrow functionality has been removed"

Still happening for me, once productions were all set it still zoomed and moved to the last building triggering the motion sickness again.

Julian24

Viceroy
"The zoom function when using production building arrow functionality has been removed"

Still happening for me, once productions were all set it still zoomed and moved to the last building triggering the motion sickness again.
This is because the daily update did not happen yet...

Aeshma

Merchant
Yeah, I got too excited when I saw the words zoom has been removed and didn't read what other posters had said earlier. :D I never know when an update happens because I play on pc not mobile.