• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 8th February

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I post again:

Any IT company (even a start-up) has a bugtracker (anomaly manager).
This bugtracker allows you to list the anomalies, suggestions and changes, as well as their status (new, a priority, to analyze, to carry out, to abandon, carried out, closed ...).
Innogames must therefore have such a tool available (or else it would have to think about changing jobs).
In short, maintaining an up-to-date status of bugs and suggestions on a forum is long, complicated and unreliable if you don't have the right tools, but any self-respecting IT company has these tools.
This table would establish a real understanding between the community and the developers.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I post again:

Any IT company (even a start-up) has a bugtracker (anomaly manager).
This bugtracker allows you to list the anomalies, suggestions and changes, as well as their status (new, a priority, to analyze, to carry out, to abandon, carried out, closed ...).
Innogames must therefore have such a tool available (or else it would have to think about changing jobs).
In short, maintaining an up-to-date status of bugs and suggestions on a forum is long, complicated and unreliable if you don't have the right tools, but any self-respecting IT company has these tools.
This table would establish a real understanding between the community and the developers.
Back when I was programming, I pay attention to detail. This means testing on every little thing that gets added or taken out, making a backup, and gathering feedback. There will be times where things can get buggy that I may not know but others would tell me at least where the problem originates from.

I think many players had told where the problem is, but the fix ain't done. What should have been done was to revert back, check the code in the release, collaborate with the mobile app team (as it seems it's not a problem there) to find out what was made to not have that happen, test it (as somehow this didn't make it to that phase before releasing) again, and then release it to the public.

And it's not only for the zoom, it shall be for anything and everything.

Owl II

Emperor
The basic number of medals in reccuring quests has changed recently. I didn't find any mention of it in the changelogs. It was 2100 in SAAB, now 2400. Another bug? Or is it intended, just they forgot to say?

Marrauder

Farmer
The basic number of medals in reccuring quests has changed recently. I didn't find any mention of it in the changelogs. It was 2100 in SAAB, now 2400. Another bug? Or is it intended, just they forgot to say?
Yeah, I noticed it too

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
I will ask our development team if they changed this deliberately

Changelog 1.198 :
We have added a functionality that allows players to change the size they view the display, to allow them choices when their device has performance issues.In line with the above improvement, we have also implemented a dynamic setting which appears when the player may need to change the display size to improve performance.
Never seen it on Beta, is that be tested here ?

Fire Lord

Squire
Ok, I'm not a programmer, but would it be possible to make the zoom in when setting productions, or even having the productions work that way at all be a box in setting that you can toggle, you know, like animations or diamond conformation, stuff like that? Games are businesses right? If you have both options available, people can take the option that best fits them!

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Ok, I'm not a programmer, but would it be possible to make the zoom in when setting productions, or even having the productions work that way at all be a box in setting that you can toggle, you know, like animations or diamond conformation, stuff like that? Games are businesses right? If you have both options available, people can take the option that best fits them!
I have forwarded this idea to our development team.