• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 7th December

CrashBoom

Legend
You can have 2 accounts per server
What you cant do is play on the same worlds
but what if you have a city in every world ?

then you are not allowed to start on a new one with the 2nd account
and then you don't get to the settings where you can change your name

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Thank you all for this feedback. I will make sure it gets communicated further :)
If you have anything to add on this subject that hasn't been mentioned yet, feel free to comment it here and I will add it to the list.

Dessire

Regent
I'll remember you that ranking points doesn't change very fast so if you know somebody with X amount of ranking points and that person changes his/her name, the ranking point will not change so much the first 2 days unless he/she spend a lot of goods for example.

Idea to improve the "wait 180 days to change your name":

- if a player's name is "pepo pepo"and he/she changes it, other players can't pick that name or something similar, like "pep0 pepo" or "p3p0pepo"

- first change for free, second change before 180 days = 1000 diamonds. 3rd change before 180 = 5000 diamonds , 4th = 10 000 diamonds..

also a question. months ago, change your name in the game was something almost impossible, only few exceptions were allowed.

with this change to the game of "wait 180 days to change your name", would be possible in a future let players move their cities (main ones) to an older world? at least by paying certain amount of diamonds?

I'm very tired of my world and I've been playing there for 4 years. and no! stop saying things like"you can play in other worlds by starting from 0 with a new city". .. no! that's not an option for a player who has a lot of years playing in one world only!.

Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
The namechange feature is currently being tested on the Beta and we appreciate all of your feedback.

Currently there are no plans to allow namechanges within 180 days after changing your name for premium currency.
There is also no plan to allow migrations from one world to another.