• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 5th July

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

BeeVee

Squire
"Goods overview in various locations has been improved to better show the age of the goods"
Much better indeed... but ...
- It would be way better to put the goods of the highest ages first. If necessary, add a button to hide ages of which you don't have any goods (yet)
- use 2 tabpages: one for current goods and one for special resources

"Incidents in your city would not always yield a reward. This has now been fixed. "

Same player shoot again... incident 1 - innodevs 0

3cno.jpg

-Alin-

Emperor
Had another dozen empty incidents today.... nice fix....

All incidents working fine here, guess players having the Flying Island are not affected, and the others are, because this bug its since Flying Island Shards Mechanic was implemented in game.

Also my concern about incidents is not a single one gave me any doubloon this summer event, and many in my guild got 3 or 4 untill now ...:rolleyes:

All incidents working fine here, guess players having the Flying Island are not affected, and the others are, because this bug its since Flying Island Shards Mechanic was implemented in game.

Also my concern about incidents is not a single one gave me any doubloon this summer event, and many in my guild got 3 or 4 untill now ...:rolleyes:
Even if this is true, STILL not worth building FI LOL!

-Alin-

Emperor
Even if this is true, STILL not worth building FI LOL!

I agree, is worse, but is in the list of top of 30 GBS for me, so I built it anyway, and deleted capitol and habitat, same as virgo project.
I keep 30 gbs for the achievement in the town hall. o_O
And me and my broken mind want all of them over 100 :))

Last edited: