• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 3rd August

kaymedic

Marquis
Do units have the same priority as FP or goods? or somewhere inbetween?

Nice change that you can now go back to your own city after a fight :)

Tanmay11

Regent
no idea what they changed in today's update, but im unable to delete anything in settlements(vikings) from PC.
on phone i can

On PC I "can" delete a building, go back to my city but when I go back to my settlement it's still there. When I try to build something on top of where that building I deleted was, the game give some kind of internal error, crashes and refreshes.

urine luck

Baronet
some people wont be able to finish their settlements on time because of this bug and some will have spent diamonds trying to do so. i think its only fair all settlements be auto completed this time.

SeekerDave

Merchant
some people wont be able to finish their settlements on time because of this bug and some will have spent diamonds trying to do so. i think its only fair all settlements be auto completed this time.
@Dudettas If the settlement bug is on the live sever I think some compensation should be awarded (this is beta , where here to test and we don't need compensation).
@Dudettas can we get more on this " Added Units to the priority motivation list "? Where on the list are they?
That would be very helpful @Dudettas.

SeekerDave

Merchant
But you do remember this is a beta server and bugs can happen, right?
Probably not.

this is beta where we regularly get compensation :p

that are the free diamonds we get ;)
Incorrect , OK say they are rewards for testing but there not , if they where they would be on the live servers ( the testing on Beta the reward on a live server of your choice ) . They are actually there so you can advance / test features quicker.

Anyways that is not really compensation in the context I was using it...

urine luck

Baronet
this is beta where we regularly get compensation :p

that are the free diamonds we get ;)

the diamonds are not compensation, they are to help test new events and features.

inno actively seek players to treat the beta server like any other server and assure beta players that diamonds they buy and spend will not be wasted because of bugs.

Moderator note, please do not quote Support messages on the forum, nor share moderating decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeekerDave

Merchant
Units are prioritised third, after Frge Points and then Goods.
Thanks a ton.

-

the diamonds are not compensation, they are to help test new events and features.
I did just say that.
inno actively seek players to treat the beta server like any other server
Wow , I need to see that because if I am reading it right then your saying Inno wants players to come here and use it like a normal server ?
Wow , Wow and wow .
I think I'll make my main city here seeing as I get free diamonds and they want me to treat it like a normal server.
I won't actually do that I am just trying to prove my point.
diamonds they buy and spend will not be wasted because of bugs.
OK , this just adds to it .
Inno wants us to buy diamonds here ?

-

If I can see proof of this I would be amazed !

-

Anyways your contradicting your first segemnt saying there to help test new features by saying treating it like a normal server.

-

Really need proof .

urine luck

Baronet
why are you quoting me and saying "i did just say that" when my comment was clearly to another person?

i posted the "proof" you want and dudettas deleted it because apparently youre not allowed to post screenshots of or quote inno employees. you saw the blue writing and contextual cues give you a good idea of what was there.

no, repeating an inno employees comments does not equate to me contradicting anything.

i made my point and dudettas knows inno employees have made comments to me supporting what i have claimed in this thread and thats enough for me. cheers