• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 29th August

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

CrashBoom

Legend
will there ever be new levels to the regular achievements ?
they all end at level 4

where event achievements already reached level 6 (for example today I got: "Big Apple" level 6)
and level 7 & 8 are already implemented. can be seen here

I even suggested FoE Fanclub level 5 (for 10 years playing) last year
but Inno didn't do that. was easier to give the players 5000 diamonds for reaching that goal o_O

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
So, fixing an unintended add-benefit in settlements and a display error related to AI core's buff had priority over fixing severe imbalance issues with the fall event, interesting priorities. At least I know that the fall event is unbeatable without diamonds. Unfortunately not everyone plays beta or keeping an close eye on the Beta forum.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
Has anyone noticed that the city background is paler than it used to be?
I have a tab open on live and one on beta and it's definitely more 'washed out' looking.

It's very subtle, you might not be able to tell on a lot of monitors, but on mine the Beta looks like the yellow channel has been reduced fractionally.

I didn't see anything in any changelog, but I'm sure it's changed.

1662051701275.png

Leen

Farmer
Has anyone noticed that the city background is paler than it used to be?
I have a tab open on live and one on beta and it's definitely more 'washed out' looking.

It's very subtle, you might not be able to tell on a lot of monitors, but on mine the Beta looks like the yellow channel has been reduced fractionally.

I didn't see anything in any changelog, but I'm sure it's changed.

View attachment 8409
I didn't pay attention before i saw you post. You are right. It changed. But its not just the grass. Its the water too.

Attachments

• Background.png
    Background.png
    799.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Water.png
    Water.png
    660.7 KB · Views: 11