• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 28th February

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Amdira

Baronet
poor fisherboat is being overseen, when AF ship is leaving :)

Attachments

• ship.jpg
    ship.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 4

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@Juber @Leones
additionally to my post 2 above (what has not changed so far), there also is the possibility for a water based incident to be placed hidden behind the oceanic terminal

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
And some land based incidents can appear behind the boost icons on the top-right side of the screen.

Leones

Marquis
And some land based incidents can appear behind the boost icons on the top-right side of the screen.
You can still scroll down so they are visible in the gap between the boosts and the top bar, right? So that shouldn't be too much of an issue I think. I haven't seen an incident at the edge of the map yet myself though.

-Alin-

Emperor
You can still scroll down so they are visible in the gap between the boosts and the top bar, right? So that shouldn't be too much of an issue I think. I haven't seen an incident at the edge of the map yet myself though.

Only if you zoom in and reach the top right corner to collect that incident. If you have your city zoomed out You cant collect it, its behind the right toolbar.
If I meet it again, I will record.

zoomed out1651056102213.png
zoomed in1651056138065.png
it appears near that maroon part of soil.
1651056214911.png

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
The hitbox is big enough to click on them, but don't think incidents should be hidden (or even have a chance of being hidden) behind those boxes in the first place :)

Leones

Marquis
Only if you zoom in and reach the top right corner to collect that incident. If you have your city zoomed out You cant collect it, its behind the right toolbar.
If I meet it again, I will record.

zoomed outView attachment 7971
zoomed inView attachment 7972
it appears near that maroon part of soil.
View attachment 7973
So it seems there is a way to collect it; zoom and drag the map. It's not like it's impossible to collect it, like some other locations. It's no problem if players have to put in a little effort into collecting some incidents.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Yeah I don't think it's a high priority, but when we're first talking about fixing incident locations it's better to do all at once. I don't think just because it's technically possible to collect it's ok. You have to know that it can hide behind there to find it, which I don't think is alright.

Again, don't think it has a high priority, but if there will be incident placement changes in the future it should be included.