• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th July

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

they certainly limited the number to the first X GB to not explode server resources. But the X must be very low like 100 and as the sort on the query is on the descending level we only see the highest 100 GB of the server (before sort was on player name then we have seen GB of players whose name was 0xxxx).
I will expect they up the X to 1000 in the fetch clause :p

Last edited:
they certainly limited the number to the first X GB to not explode server resources. But the X must be very low like 100 and as the sort on the query is on the descending level we only see the highest 100 GB of the server (before sort was on player name then we have seen GB of players whose name was 0xxxx).
I will expect they up the X to 1000 in the fetch clause :p
With the current search, there is no benefit to the players, except to see who has the highest GB levels. In the GB ranking, young players can search for blueprints for the GB they need, but with this search they will have to search as before.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
I kinda like the addition of emissary avatars. Some are very pretty pieces of art. Wouldn't mind to get another mysterious avatar like the quest giver of DC or rouges. Maybe an idea for a future event avatar?:)

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I tried to switch out my active avatars to include some new ones to see what would happen. First nothing, but I waited for my next Town Hall harvest and now I have those emissaries as portraits as well. Still it's just a few because I haven't played that many settlements on beta.