• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 25th January

-Alin-

Emperor
Since the today update, message center is completely dead, only first 4 threads are working from guild tab ...

1611654846196.png

After entering in any message from message center, any other action is ismpossible, can't acces anything else without refresh.

Last edited:
Cant upgrade my druid temple, plays the upgrading gif over and over. Refresh the game and the upgrade is back in my inventory and my building is still level 9.

Game crashing constantly

Cant load messages without the game crashing

Every other window I exit causes the game to crash

-Alin-

Emperor
How long will take for this bug to be fixed? It is annoying to refresh after every click on message center to help on 1.9 thread ...

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
The bug has already been forwarded to our gamedevelopers.
I am unable to predict when the bug will be fixed but considering it's impact it has a high priority.

podkap1970

Emperor
please fix the double popup, after you collect the blueprint reward from a recurring quest (in SAAB at least)

Edit: also the 5 Diamond all collect button does not always show

Last edited: