• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 22th February

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
HHHAAARRRRRGGGGGG !!!!

It is the same for Guild Power of Special Building: Flourishing Cider Mill + Sleigh Builder ....

I lose 130,000 Guild Power every day !!

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
HHHAAARRRRRGGGGGG !!!!

It is the same for Guild Power of Special Building: Flourishing Cider Mill + Sleigh Builder ....

I lose 130,000 Guild Power every day !!
Could you please contact us via the contact to verify it on your account?

podkap1970

Emperor
this is a joke right?
aborting recurring missions takes even longer now
wtf is wrong with you guys?

please play your own game!
instead of making (sorry) stupid decissions
like zooming, slowing down recurring missions
or the double popup from BPs as reward from recurring missions

please just play your own game, than you would see what you making wrong ...

-Alin-

Emperor
Just want to ask, are We, here on beta, a joke for developers team?

I understand few minor bugs left from coding, but why every day and every week bugs which are affecting our gameplay? Diamonds collection dead, introduction with a delay of months for fast prodution menus(few people had this since last year) and that annoying zoom, attacking in continent for ice dead, innacesible game few times counting few hours each, delayed reccuring quests, unexpected changes with great buildings(Galata) and other buildings, like HoFs or other little buildings which arent counting to guild level and power ...
And again, ONLY few people have acces to that Forge Plus thingy, why not all people have the acces to it?
PvP Arena(that joke) reintroduced again with NOTHING relevant changed for players.

You want us to give You consistent and relevant feedback, but it seems we are only a joke here.

Nessie

Baronet
this is a joke right?
aborting recurring missions takes even longer now

please play your own game!
instead of making (sorry) stupid decissions
like zooming, slowing down recurring missions
or the double popup from BPs as reward from recurring missions

I understand few minor bugs left from coding, but why every day and every week bugs which are affecting our gameplay? Diamonds collection dead, introduction with a delay of months for fast prodution menus(few people had this since last year) and that annoying zoom, attacking in continent for ice dead, innacesible game few times counting few hours each, delayed reccuring quests, unexpected changes with great buildings(Galata) and other buildings, like HoFs or other little buildings which arent counting to guild level and power ...
And again, ONLY few people have acces to that Forge Plus thingy, why not all people have the acces to it?
PvP Arena(that joke) reintroduced again with NOTHING relevant changed for players.

You want us to give You consistent and relevant feedback, but it seems we are only a joke here.

I fully and whole-heartedly agree.

Gratuitous Inno bashing removed by LordTachikawa

Last edited by a moderator:
Why that sort of change " Delay when aborting quests " is not logged on daily changelog ?
Some changes not tested on Beta and push on live server
Some changes made and not logged on daily changelog on Beta
Some major corrections not logged on reference version (like bug on messages admin rights corrected in 1.198 but not logged)
" No player related updates today ", are you kidding ? You could expect whe can't see a +1sec tempo on recurring quests ?
WTF what are you doing guys ?
Break your pig bank and hire a real UX designer

Last edited: