• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 22nd January

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Kempo

Merchant
It's a good start only counting diamond league victories. In my opinion it would be a better solution to only count the victories on the same or higher LP than the current LP of the guild. Alternatively, let diamond league only be 1000 LP and let platinum go until 999 LP.

Last edited:
i like the GBG victory change.

Alternatively, let diamond league only be 1000 LP and let platinum go until 999 LP.
that would be the death of my guild (diamond league only for years now, but still a casual guild). guilds like mine are dying already since GBG was changed.

Rogue are not generic light unit.
Players need to be able to know if a building produces rogues or light unit from the building age.
When collecting we need to be able to tell that the building produces rogues. Raccoon changes are awful.

angelgail

Baronet
Rogue are not generic light unit.
Players need to be able to know if a building produces rogues or light unit from the building age.
When collecting we need to be able to tell that the building produces rogues. Raccoon changes are awful.
what changes ?mine on live produce rogues an yes they are a light unit just a strong one

Last edited:
what changes ?mine on live produce rogues an yes they are a light unit just a strong one
This is the beta server updates. Raccon on live in still working fine. On beta it was changed to remove any indication that it produces rogue. Now it produces light units symbol (=hidden rogue).

Good luck guessing that is a rogue next year when it's not part of the announcement or when buying it from AD:
Missing Rogue Indication Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 17.46.00.png
That same symbol is used to indicate light unit from the building age or next age, but cyder at least has also some text (because otherwhise the two rows would be very confusing):
CiderLightUnit Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 17.48.51.png

angelgail

Baronet
This is the beta server updates. Raccon on live in still working fine. On beta it was changed to remove any indication that it produces rogue. Now it produces light units symbol (=hidden rogue).

Good luck guessing that is a rogue next year when it's not part of the announcement or when buying it from AD:
View attachment 10688
That same symbol is used to indicate light unit from the building age or next age, but cyder at least has also some text (because otherwhise the two rows would be very confusing):
View attachment 10689
when it is motavated (aided ) it gives a rogue ( raccoon hideout )