• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th September

jovada

Regent
@jovada : rumors are the worst scourge of the internet!
Can you give the link of your source?
Otherwise, spreading false rumors is criminally responsible, including in a game, according to the international court of justice.

It is a mail i received from a person that has connections inside innogames (that is what that person said) and i agree it can be fake but in rumours often there is a bit of truth also.
So i want to know why inno does'nt remove that button ( and players already clicked by mistake and spend diamonds,that is a fact)

Regarding the Heal All button:
I am sorry, that it feels like you are not heard, but your many comments made the developers overthink it and they had regular talks about it, which would not have happened, if you would not have given any feedback. Currently there is no timeframe to address the issue, like you and me want to, but this topic will still be actively discussed the next days/weeks, so it is not out of the question to remove it again or change it.

What is there to discuss ? the button is not wanted by players , if it is not installed for misleading players there is an other reason then ? So why cant they be clear and explain players why the button is there?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
So i want to know why inno does'nt remove that button ( and players already clicked by mistake and spend diamonds,that is a fact)
First, this button is a problem for PC players only, but this button has only been in existence for one month in the beta.
Then, on my live worlds, the operators return the diamonds spent by mistake with this button. It is a fact and it contradicts your conspiracy theory.

What is there to discuss ? the button is not wanted by players , if it is not installed for misleading players there is an other reason then ? So why cant they be clear and explain players why the button is there?
On this point, I fully agree with you.
Inno's catstrophic communication generates rumors and frustrations.
Juber has nothing to do with it but does not move things forward by telling us that such information has been reported if no official response is given to him or if he is instructed not to say anything.

-Alin-

Emperor
It was not. Why should we do this? It would make every players, without exception, very unhappy. There is a reason we have this confirmation in the first place.

I found it disabled in settings, I had 4 days my account untouched due to moving to a new location for a new university year, and when I used diamonds in settlements to remove one impediment the diamonds were spent automatically without any confirmation, so IT WAS DISABLED for me, I had to go in settings to activate it.

I don't play Foe on phone, only PC, so it was Impossible for me to deactivate it with any touch mistake.

Pass Go

Squire
Extremely extreeeemelyyy happy with this new update! specially for the new healling button! now players in PC and Mobile will have a similar speed of fighting!! goodbye to the disadvantage between PC players and mobile players (most players in FoE use cellphones to play FoE and not PC) thank you very much for this great improvement! and no, I am not being sarcastic :)

aaah and forget to mention that the fact that this update has given a bad day to those players who aaaalwaaays vote NO to any good or excelent idea to improve the game just make this update a looot better! :D
don't know who you asking, but in my 7+ years of FOE, most players I ask are using PC, not mobile... and the all dislike the Heal All button. it's too close to the OK button. Devs .. if you feel the need to keep it, move it somewhere else please

jovada

Regent

Bizar, after 15 minutes there was reaction that the 14 million dollars profit estimated was complete nonsens, but two days later still no reaction on my question above.

This is not a game you buy, play and then put it in a closet, no this is a community game with community managers, with guilds and hundreds of players interacting. So why is it so difficult to communicate with the community ??????

Last edited:

Tanmay11

Regent
I liked the new HUD, it took less space. The only issue I had with it was the buttons position changing sometimes, it was annoying as we're use to tapping on a certain spot. The button to collapse/expand the menu was also broken at times.