• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 1st February

bilboman

Merchant
There seems to be a new feature where it will scroll through idle buildings and allow you to schedule new production. I find it annoying and also it unnecessarily zooms the display. Can it be turned off if you don't like it?

podkap1970

Emperor
well i also can repeat it too, the new feature is great, but at end no zooming please :)

i was wondering what some players was talking about, i guess not everyone had it at the beginning? :)

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
well i also can repeat it too, the new feature is great, but at end no zooming please :)

i was wondering what some players was talking about, i guess not everyone had it at the beginning? :)
That's correct. it was tested on a small part of our playerbase on the Beta.

jlive2013

Farmer
I would like someome to tell me, what the zoom was ment fore. Doens not giving any sence that someone in the world would like to see what last buidling the production starts. For me et was better to Zoom out, to see what you have forgot.

estrid

Baronet
I hate the game zooming in after each patch of setting buildings to work. Actually, I'd prefer the old way, if this cannot be fixed. :(
Even zooming out would make more sense although it is not my preferred setting.

New problem. Now when I use the hotkeys to start my production it is starting all my productions at that time interval all at once, not just the building I clicked on, and not just the same type of building. And it is zooming in afterwards too!!!

PLEASE GET THIS FIXED ASAP

estrid

Baronet
So, which one of you suggested for this zoom in to happen?

Show of hands, please.
I'm sure no one did. It's in their program. The same thing happens when changing the time era or opening a mini game in a cultural settlement.
BTW, it does not zoom in if there is just one target to set... but that would make collecting/setting really tedious.

Anyway, I really hope they correct it very soon. It gives me that nauseating feeling like in sea-sickness.

Thunderdome

Emperor
It gives me that nauseating feeling like in sea-sickness.
From time to time it does the same to me. There are some games I won't play if they are in the first-person or have too much jerky movements (aka zooming in and out at a rapid rate while moving) for this reason alone. Some games will allow me to change the camera view to third-person or external so I can focus on that one object/character while playing (thus sometimes ignoring the rest of the environment that doesn't matter) while others I put on the shelf or play in limitation (15 to 20 minutes at a time before I feel like I need to hurl or just quit playing). And, some of the games, while I enjoyed their series line, would get me to shake a stick at for changing the mechanics (from a 3rd person game play to 1st person game play) when it comes to camera view.