• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 18th October

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

-Alin-

Emperor
Still nothing about heal button ...

People feedback means ZERO for InnoGames it seems, 80% of people are against this change and still nothing about it in one month already?
What a useless bunch of developers and managing team ...
That's pathetic already...

Somehow it seems much more difficult to click city buildings than usual. Have to click several times to get GB/dealer/tavern to pop up. Internet seems fine, menu and message center acting normally.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
What do you mean? This issue got reported and was not fixed yet. It will not be fixed tomorrow. The bug report has nothing to do with tomorrows changelog.

Yekk

Viceroy
It is on the players end...A change, unlisted, was done, that changed how/where the player could click...Please get the developers to tell you the whole story AND have them undo that change

What do you mean? This issue got reported and was not fixed yet. It will not be fixed tomorrow. The bug report has nothing to do with tomorrows changelog.
I don't know about you, but my daily key task is to do 55 15 minute productions which this bug makes a LOT more difficult by having to click 180 times instead of 55!

podkap1970

Emperor
i really hope you fix these problems before weekend
- tooltip can't click buildings
- flickering mouse cursor by moving it (FF)
- lag? maybe a problem of the problems above

Matteozzzo

Steward

I hope this bug doesn't go live with update 1.216, like the 'heal all' button did with update 1.214.
I really hope devs fix it before, this time.

JosefD

Merchant
Is it possible that one of the changes included a smaller area of buildings to click on than before? (browser version) It sometimes takes me several tries to klick on a building now so that I get a reaction. That was not the case until a few days ago.

Edit: Apparently the bug was reported already and Inno is slow to solve it.