• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 18th July

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

This is something you will have to bring up with the wiki's admins. Unfortunately we can't do anything about it.
No, the photo is from the wiki to show what order these quests are in. I had a quest to capture these 3 provinces, but I couldn't even scout them yet. Today I entered the game, and it was automatically completed, then I did the next few quests, captured the province, then it became possible to scout these 3 provinces, scouted,
then I took these photos.

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
No, the photo is from the wiki to show what order these quests are in. I had a quest to capture these 3 provinces, but I couldn't even scout them yet. Today I entered the game, and it was automatically completed, then I did the next few quests, captured the province, then it became possible to scout these 3 provinces, scouted,
then I took these photos.
It is possible that information has been recorded wrongly in the wiki. But if you feel that something weird is going on, you can put in a support ticket and they can take a closer look at what's happening.

CrashBoom

Legend
It is possible that information has been recorded wrongly in the wiki.
what means wrong ?
if not all players get it in the same order ?

because it can happen that quests will be different order (or even quests will be different) if you do something different

and being in contemporary era (side quest requiring gas) while doing arctic future main questline is sure be a different situation than the player was in who did that for the wiki

No, the photo is from the wiki to show what order these quests are in.
actually it only shows the order the player who makes the wiki got it

because all informations there are player collected

Daily Changelog w/c 18th July

and what has this "bug" to do with the daily changelog ?

was it a different quest last week and suddenly changed after the update ?

Last edited:
actually it only shows the order the player who makes the wiki got it

because all informations there are player collected
I didn’t have time to do this quest, but yesterday I just entered the game, I look, I completed it, I did a few more quests, in the same order as in Wiki, then I captured one province, it became possible to scout those 3 provinces for an already completed task. I have now only grabbed the last of these 3 and moved on, in the same order as in the wiki.
A few more tasks and there will be a map of the Ocean.
It's just strange what affected the completion of the quest...

Daga

Merchant
After todays 11:04 update all buildings with option menu of production (farms, army buildings, production buildings ) + some event buildings (windmill, rosarium) are not showing information about production and with countdown to end of production while "on mouse over". But some do (golden orrery, stage of ages ...).

-Alin-

Emperor
After todays 11:04 update all buildings with option menu of production (farms, army buildings, production buildings ) + some event buildings (windmill, rosarium) are not showing information about production and with countdown to end of production while "on mouse over". But some do (golden orrery, stage of ages ...).
Already reported.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I had a similar bug recently in one world. The colonial quest to acquire Narcien or Lavignon completed before I'd taken either ~two days ago (on live world) (not based on wiki, but I flipped through it before I took a screenshot)

I'd written it off as "random weirdness", because sometimes there's secret alternative completion conditions and it ultimately does not matter - i had to take Narcien right after anyways in order to scout the territory I needed for a following quest. But perhaps they have a new bug in determining when certain provinces are acquired.

Edit: I think LMA bonus quest "Shadow from the Past" also completed incorrectly at the same time which had to do with scouting two provinces (of which I had only scouted 1 at the time) - though i was paying even less close attention to that one.

It may also have been a one-time bug. Something like a recent patch instant completing a bunch of quests pending at the time it hit - because I haven't seen such since.

Last edited:

estrid

Baronet

Already reported.
There is some "improvement": Now you get no information even when clicking those buildings in the main city. For some reason my cultural settlement is still in the state where you can get the info by clicking.

-Alin-

Emperor
There is some "improvement": Now you get no information even when clicking those buildings in the main city. For some reason my cultural settlement is still in the state where you can get the info by clicking.

You can enter only by clicking on rezidential buildings, supply Buildings and goods buildings.
Special event buildings were inaccesibile all the time while You clicked on them.

CMS, speakers corner and few more are an exception, You can click on them and see the production state because are giving only coins and can be boosted their production of coins with diamonds.
So this is not a Bug, only the one with hovering the mouse on them it is ...

estrid

Baronet
You can enter only by clicking on rezidential buildings, supply Buildings and goods buildings.
Special event buildings were inaccesibile all the time while You clicked on them.

CMS, speakers corner and few more are an exception, You can click on them and see the production state because are giving only coins and can be boosted their production of coins with diamonds.
So this is not a Bug, only the one with hovering the mouse on them it is ...

Oh, it was on the mobile then. So, now I can't get any info from those buildings. Most annoying! I hope they correct this asap.