• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 17th October

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I hope СM will change his signature after October 31. It's spooky to see it under his Christmas gift anouncements;)
I wanted to resolve it already, but had no time yet to do so. You will see the result in the next couple of days ^^

I looked over the notes but didn't see this - did they change the way mass supply consumables work to also affecting special buildings? I just had a task for 15 minutes, half of my buildings are special and half are regular, I activated the 30 min supply rush and all of them finished instantly.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I looked over the notes but didn't see this - did they change the way mass supply consumables work to also affecting special buildings? I just had a task for 15 minutes, half of my buildings are special and half are regular, I activated the 30 min supply rush and all of them finished instantly.
It does not matter what building type it is, but what is produced. If you produce (only) supplies, then the supply boost will apply. But for the Witch Doctor for example it does not work, because it produces coins when motivated.
It has been like this for a couple of years now.