• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 17th August

Matteozzzo

Steward
Where can I find the free attempts? My attempt bar was full this morning and I couldn't see the extra attempts of the attempt chest.

CrashBoom

Legend
Where can I find the free attempts? My attempt bar was full this morning and I couldn't see the extra attempts of the attempt chest.
it was added to the attempt bar

I was "lucky" and had 7 this morning (+2 won)

probably you were unlucky and they added it when you were below 5 and then it stopped increasing at 5
maybe: 2 + 2 = 4 then getting it regularly but stopping at 5

Matteozzzo

Steward
So, I should have the possibility to choose when I want to use the free attempts...
However, a couple of free attempts don't change the fact that fighting against armies of higher eras is unfair.

Febe16

Farmer
It seems that I have won 5 attempts but when I logged in I had only the 5 attempts that I have every day when I log in. So that is an award that I didn't "receive". And I hate it that I have to fight againt virtual of other high eras. How can I get points if I have to offer a unit against high eras. I usually had more medals each week in the former PvP.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
These are the new and correct images, they are not broken. The highest Era Tavern is now the Industrial Era Tavern.

These are the new and correct images, they are not broken. The highest Era Tavern is now the Industrial Era Tavern.
Most would consider that broken if players can go above indy age. There wasn't any one good comment about this change when it was made, it doesn't make any sense. I'm in LMA on beta and my tavern looks like it's from HMA.

podkap1970

Emperor
you broke the auto battle with todays patch, on the continet map and maybe on the PvP Arena too
you lose the simple fights, which is not really possible, and this over the weekend

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
you broke the auto battle with todays patch, on the continet map and maybe on the PvP Arena too
you lose the simple fights, which is not really possible, and this over the weekend
Thank you the development Team are already investigating this. Thanks for reporting!

podkap1970

Emperor
the enemy might attack units first instead of the rogues
but i can't say it, since when you do manual battle and than click autofight, everything seems ok/normal

i know enemies targets units first on continent map, but not on the Ore fights in SAM