• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 16th November

Heinrich IV

Merchant
It seems the font and color changed in players LG overview (on PC). This is now very hard to read.
Is it expected that the new accnowledge dialogs changed the button positions? It is realy a mess if you are playing on live servers and in beta.

panelvis

Farmer
  • We fixed an issue where it was possible to keep collecting Forge Points through "collect all" button, even if your bar was already showing more than 100 FP.

It was future ... What an idiot manages this game :eek:

There seems to be small bug with new sidebar. There are only 4 icons in my bar, but yet down arrow is yellow as it normally is only when there is something else... but there is not, so it should look like upper one.

HTML5 version of the game, Vivaldi browser (latest version).

1605620584785.png

Last edited:

The Babelus

Steward
How you guys manage to mess up Icons almost few times per week? Icons are broken again in Google Chrome after daily deployemnt :(

Azkan

Farmer
je comprends pas pourquoi vous avez fait tous ces changements: Les unités que l’on a en stock ne sont plus reconnaissables les unes des autres, dans la ferme de l’hotel de ville on y comprends plus rien non plus et j’en passe encore un bon paquet !!! Quel est l'interêt d'embrouiller tous les joueurs ?? ça devient du grand n'importe quoi sur la béta et franchement ça commence à être lassant

I don't understand why you made all these changes: The units we have in stock are no longer recognizable from each other, in the history of the town hall we don't understand it anymore either and I still have a good bunch of them !!! What's the point of confusing all the players ?? it's getting a bit boring on the beta and frankly it's starting to get annoying

The chat is now spammed by hundreds of messages of people joining when you enter. Do NOT need to know who is joining the chat, it creates massive spams and alerts our enemies when we log in.