• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 14th June

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
A tiny note. When I started the game today, there were no Paws visible. From what I read, that should no longer happen? Or did I misread it? Cheers.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
A tiny note. When I started the game today, there were no Paws visible. From what I read, that should no longer happen? Or did I misread it? Cheers.

I also got a few of those after that note had appeared. Wasn't sure when the change was supposed to be active though.

Lydia73

Merchant
* The Log Cabin had an 8 hour production window, this should be 24 hours and has been fixed.

would have been nice not to change the production window only and make it 9 FP per day ;) :D

adamskeemer

Farmer
I keep getting the "building not connected" symbol on the right hand side of screen after doing my daily collections. All my buildings are connected and if i refresh the game the symbol goes. Happens on a daily basis.

Fenix

Viceroy
The overall value per chest was increased.
And more interesting items have been added to chests, for example:
  • Wishing Well fragments to the yellow chests
  • Blueprints to the orange chests
  • Shrine of Knowledge fragments to the purple chests

But someone really thinks that we need fragments? Or blueprints? Sad, so sad!