• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th September

PromethiusTM

Merchant
who's bright idea was it to add the diamond healing button there?View attachment 7454
Now the ok button does not align with autobattle when units are injured... please why do you come up with such nonsense changes?
EDIT: even with uninjured units the diamond button stays there, its just greyed out
totally agree another move from inno to use / pay for more diamonds on top of the annoyance

Devilsangel

Baronet
  • We have added a No Age Units filter in the unit management that includes Rogues, Military Drummers and Color Guards
Would have been way better had it been added as a separate type to every age...
The way it was implemented isn't much better than just chosing an age where you don't have Light Units left or scroll to them in your age, which isn't comfortable when in a hurry, but the way thing have been handled before...so basically nothing changed

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Viceroy
who's bright idea was it to add the diamond healing button there?View attachment 7454
Now the ok button does not align with autobattle when units are injured... please why do you come up with such nonsense changes?
EDIT: even with uninjured units the diamond button stays there, its just greyed out
I really hate that Heal all button so close to the OK button, if it have to be there, move it to left side. It now are far to easy to click on it instead of the OK button

• We have added a No Age Units filter in the unit management that includes Rogues, Military Drummers and Color Guards

This does not change a single thing. Until now we could simply change to bronz age where we have no units (yes, you have to delete them 1st, but that is one time job) and see rogues... now we swap to "no age"... not a single thing is changed... not for me anyway... again improvement that does not make sense... you just added extra era we have to swap through... so not improvment at all, but again discomfort... make rogues as own unit type, then it will be good change... we told you this many times before...

1BFA

Viceroy
Like others have said adding to drop down doesn't help a thing... we all could just change to bronze age or something to access rouges/no age units...

What you need to do is add a icon/tab either as the 2nd (before fast) or at the end after range.

To explain further...cauze....:oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

User Case: Players like access to rouges easily/single click, without having to delete light units of current age.

Current Implementation : Still requires 2 clicks, open drop down...scroll up ....select no age...

I hope someone from dev/QA reads this :)

-Alin-

Emperor
@lordwasa @Leones any change related to windows resize and that diamond heal button which makes fights much slower and annoying? Or we are doomed here on beta as allways being used as laboratory mices ...
I don't care if it's beta and this server is meant for testing purpose, with a hot fix Inno could revert this bad idea in few minutes , or Inno tries desperately to get rid of their players entirely and make the game playable only from mobile :rolleyes:

1BFA

Viceroy
  • We have added a warning window if players try to attack or negotiate an ignored province in Guild Battlegrounds

What's new here? We already have this for PC on Live US servers? All I can see is the icon for marking the stop has changed.

Was it implemented for mobile this time around?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
  • We have added a warning window if players try to attack or negotiate an ignored province in Guild Battlegrounds

What's new here? We already have this for PC on Live US servers? All I can see is the icon for marking the stop has changed.

Was it implemented for mobile this time around?
Yes, this feature is now finished, it is now also on the app and the icons have been changed, to make it more clear. :)

Owl II

Emperor
Pleased to welcome a new СM with a great gaming experience. Do you think you will be able to convince devs to return window of the battle to its original state?;)

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
We already requested and pushed, that the window has to be resized, so that you don't accidentally pay diamonds and so that you have the OK button at the same place as before. Let's hope it helps. We know, that this is especially annoying for very active players, that fight a lot.

-Alin-

Emperor
We already requested and pushed, that the window has to be resized, so that you don't accidentally pay diamonds and so that you have the OK button at the same place as before. Let's hope it helps. We know, that this is especially annoying for very active players, that fight a lot.

Hmm, I might begin to like You as our new Comunity Manager, please keep us in touch with any news about the fight window change You have.