• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th September

I'm afraid we won't be able to scare them with this.
I don't want to scare anyone. This is the first time I'd actually consider leaving because of a change.
Of course, there were other occasions where I thought about it in the past, because 8 1 /2 years is a lot and you get bored at times. However, I never thought about leaving the game, because of some feature. I fight a lot and fast and I don't want that to change.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
We don't have any news regarding the heal all button currently. :(
Is it maybe possible to ask the dev. team to pushing the ''heal all'' option up? I mean
above the overview of units in the battle results, as the ''ok'' button for closing the
pop-up is at the bottom. I think that's an easy fix and will prevent practically accidental
diamond spendings on it.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Is it maybe possible to ask the dev. team to pushing the ''heal all'' option up? I mean
above the overview of units in the battle results, as the ''ok'' button for closing the
pop-up is at the bottom. I think that's an easy fix and will prevent practically accidental
diamond spendings on it.
We already forwarded the screenshot form @outoftheline on Friday. I also think, that this would be the best solution.

Gindi4711

Steward
I dont know if this works with all screen resolutions, but you can avoid accidently clicking the heal button by only clicking on the right side of the auto battle button so it is only one additional vertical shift.

Also there is still the diamond confirmation popup preventing you from spending diamonds.

1BFA

Viceroy
I dont know if this works with all screen resolutions, but you can avoid accidently clicking the heal button by only clicking on the right side of the auto battle button so it is only one additional vertical shift.

Also there is still the diamond confirmation popup preventing you from spending diamonds.

Many players have confirmation popup off during battle ground war season to diamond buildings quickly.