• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th September

Owl II

Emperor
I don't think previous CM did not convey our feedback to the developers well. They talked to us less than Zarok Dai. But this is forgivable: there are didn't pour so much negativity on Zarok Dai. The development was different then. The game was different. Anyway, i want to wish patience to new CM and hope he will find a common language not so much with us as with the development team

Last edited:

Heinrich IV

Merchant
Please change the "Heal all". It is not only that it moves the close button to be not anymore aligned with the buttons of previous dialog but also it is too close to the ok button. It is too simple to hit it by accident. If you really think it is required then move it anywhere in top section of the dialog.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
So far it's just a letter of intent. I hope Juber withstands the pressure and remains with integrity
His work on the German server has been appreciated, I just hope Inno will keep him at the same level here.

I would very much like Inno to return to the quality of the exchanges we had with Zarok Dei.

Devilsangel

Baronet
From the screen seems to be the only place where they could actually stick it without causing alignment issues and accidental pressing. Either that or getting rid of the button altogether.
While to us players the second choice might be more preferable, we did live without it) but since it is introduced, and is a diamond spending option, little chance that they will remove it

BeeVee

Squire
  • We have improved the option to open the Friends Tavern from the event history in the Town Hall

Great job. This is really helpfull

ShadowKing

Farmer
We already requested and pushed, that the window has to be resized, so that you don't accidentally pay diamonds and so that you have the OK button at the same place as before. Let's hope it helps. We know, that this is especially annoying for very active players, that fight a lot.
you do know that the INNO developers did place the heal button there on purpose to make everyone that wants to fight fast spend diamonds and then tell the mods not to give them back

ANWAR we miss you

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
you do know that the INNO developers did place the heal button there on purpose to make everyone that wants to fight fast spend diamonds and then tell the mods not to give them back

ANWAR we miss you
This is definitely not true. Why do I know it? Because I have a bit more information on that, than you. ;)

Owl II

Emperor
The bad thing is beta bugs are released to live servers. Users reported the message center was broken. It was not fixed, but a new version was released. Why is this being done?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
What is this miscommunication?
Because I have a bit more information on that, than you.
I know, I know, but I won't tell you anything!
When we don't want to say anything we close our ....... we do not taunt customers!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The bad thing is beta bugs are released to live servers. Users reported the message center was broken. It was not fixed, but a new version was released. Why is this being done?
This sadly can not be avoided sometimes. This issue could not be fixed until now, but the update needs to be done, because it has important changes and other bugfixes. If you look at the last Reference Changelog, many bugs were fixed. If we would delay an update to fix this one bug, all the other bugfixes would be delayed too.
The update also contain important changes for upcoming events. That means, that events also would have to be delayed, which would have very bad Consequences.

punita

Squire
This sadly can not be avoided sometimes. This issue could not be fixed until now, but the update needs to be done, because it has important changes and other bugfixes. If you look at the last Reference Changelog, many bugs were fixed. If we would delay an update to fix this one bug, all the other bugfixes would be delayed too.
The update also contain important changes for upcoming events. That means, that events also would have to be delayed, which would have very bad Consequences.
Cant it be possible that updated that cause the bug be not added to live and those which are fine be added.Im not sure if its possible as im not a tech/code expert

jovada

Regent

Yes i understand that there is a time limit and if you don't do the update other bugs or events will be delayed to , but why not do the update followed by a hotfix for that particular bug that could not be removed in time, why when we ask the question on live servers we always receive answer that it will be fixed with the next update ?