• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th March

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

CrashBoom

Legend
One task in the St. Patrick's Day Event did not provide a reward nor Grand Prize Progress. We have hotfixed this issue for the live servers and provided the progress and 5 Forge Points per completed task, that did not provide a reward previously.
- which task ?
- when was/will be the hotfix on live (also today)?

I didn't get the "hotfix reward" (but I don't know if I got all rewards that I should get when doing them)
so I just think it is a task I never did

Fenix

Viceroy
I don't know when this was introduced, but... The beautification of notifications made them pile up if they weren't read which is horrible (FF and W10 updated).
Sure I can click "clear all" but it's annoying and I might delete something I didn't want yet.

.Chris

Baronet
Not sure in which update this was introduced since it's already on the live servers...

PopUps during collection are currently displayed in one window.
This works great when using "Collect All"; when collecting manually (by trying to click, hold and draging the cursor across the screen:
  • The PopUp appears after each building that results in one -> maybe change it so it uses a "Release Click-Event" or SomeSuchProgrammingThingy (I know VBA has it, hopefully other languages do as well) OR put it on a timer so it waits untill no additional collection occurs for 2 seconds for example.
  • The PopUp can not be closed by pressing Esc or by simply clicking outside the window making it a nuisance rather than a QoL-Feature

CrashBoom

Legend
I don't know when this was introduced, but... The beautification of notifications made them pile up if they weren't read which is horrible (FF and W10 updated).
Sure I can click "clear all" but it's annoying and I might delete something I didn't want yet.
but how notifications work is part of windows/firefox not FoE itself

FoE only sends them and has no influence what then happens with them

so if you don't like the FoE notifications you should turn them off in the settings

.Chris

Baronet

so if you don't like the FoE notifications you should turn them off in the settings
I'm not talking about the Browser Push Notifications, though.

If you collect from a building that grants a reward like fragments you used to get a Window (by FoE) for each reward you got, e.g. Druid Hut -> 1 Window "Fragments of Tree" + 1 Window "100% Coin Boost".
Now you only get one window which shows both items but it has the behaviour as described in my earlier post.

Fenix

Viceroy

No, before the change works fine (they appear, and disappear immediately). Now when reach 20 they (the push) pop 1 at a time, for a very long time when I first open FF. This push notification should only start to be active in the moment I open FF not accumulate in FOE and then pop up all at once.
And YES I DISABLE them. I can't receive this insane amount of push notifications.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
We want to inform you, that the reward adjustments for level 1-4 have been activated today and will be in effect with tomorrows Guild Expedition.
Hoping that not only inno will revise their copy on level 5 but that they didn't destroy the first 4 levels with the "new rewards".