• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 12th July

• Leaving the PVP Arena and rejoining afterwards would lead to an issue with the personal league rewards.
What issue is this? Is this going to make it so that you can't collect your reward, quit pvp, then rejoin and start working towards the reward again?

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
They knew it was a bad idea without any limitation, and people just trolling each other with that.

It should limit when You can revert your bidding, after 70k+ should be the best and only one single time per auction, if happens to write 800000 instead of 80000, as example, and not the redo button AFTER you won that thing in auction(people will just make on purpose taking a thing in front of other player super expensive and after just redo it and get his coins back).
Would be better indeed after placing bid you can cancel the bid but prins best to be able within 15-20 seconds after placing the bid.
Except for the last minute of the auction.

-Alin-

Emperor
Would be better indeed after placing bid you can cancel the bid but prins best to be able within 15-20 seconds after placing the bid.
Except for the last minute of the auction.

This sounds better than mine, leave them 20 seconds to revert and only one time per auction(I mean one single time on the thing they were bidding on).

Or at least they could improve the graphics on those numbers and make them visible with a boldish stile and put a point between zeroes, like for 1000 to be 1.000 or for 100000 to be 100.000 this will make things a bit visible, „.” and „,” are different, but that dot can be confusing for some people, thinking are decimals.

Pass Go

Squire
apparently No One in Beta has a Flying Island.. LOL .. I tried the search in Global Ranking for Great Building, .. zero found. hmmm.

apparently No One in Beta has a Flying Island.. LOL .. I tried the search in Global Ranking for Great Building, .. zero found. hmmm.
Have you noticed or not that the search stops with the "0"s? I searched for The Arc and only 4 popped up, and all the usernames have only 0. I tried other GB and only the usernames that started with 0 popped up. But I looked up my username and all my GBs pop up.

I think that GB search feature is not fully operational. :cool:

CrashBoom

Legend
Have you noticed or not that the search stops with the "0"s? I searched for The Arc and only 4 popped up, and all the usernames have only 0. I tried other GB and only the usernames that started with 0 popped up. But I looked up my username and all my GBs pop up.
no

I still get 0 results for Arc / The Arc and all other GB

I think that GB search feature is not fully operational. :cool:
I think 10% working would already be helpful :p

that would be every 10th Arc ;)

Yes search on FoE is (badly) case sensitive... if you search "The Arch" "THE ARCH" or "The Arch", only "the arch" give a result and only for 0% username... realy strange... is it so difficult to write "where lowercase(db.GB) like (lowercase(%mysearch%))" ?

Last edited: