• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 12th July

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Thunderdome

Emperor
1626082736850.png
Search function for the word isn't working...

Tried Arc, arc, the, the arc. Not zeroing in on the terms.

1626082926649.png
I don't think I want to search through the 176160 Great Buildings (10 per page x 17616 pages) on Beta for the ones I like to see...

View attachment 7214
Search function for the word isn't working...

Tried Arc, arc, the, the arc. Not zeroing in on the terms.

View attachment 7215
I don't think I want to search through the 176160 Great Buildings (10 per page x 17616 pages) on Beta for the ones I like to see...
That Great Building tab has been there for a long time, and has never been searchable by typing the building's name. Hopefully it does get improved, but I don't see that on the current change log as something being fixed.

Thunderdome

Emperor
That Great Building tab has been there for a long time, and has never been searchable by typing the building's name. Hopefully it does get improved, but I don't see that on the current change log as something being fixed.
I really didn't know that. When @lordwasa posted the following for the changelog for Monday, I had a pique interest to go test it out:
  • A search function has been added to the Global Ranking to allow players to search for players with a certain Great Building.
It is still something in progress, but only if they can get it to work. I'm pretty sure the extra 60 friend slots will be jumping live with this.

Me, on the other hand, I come on sometimes in a great blue moon to play. It just depends on how good Inno is being to me, heh heh.

1BFA

Viceroy
  • We have added the option to disable the 'Victory/Defeat' animation after a battle has concluded
Does this apply to battle grounds? if yes that will make farming faster..lol

CrashBoom

Legend
Achievements will continue counting data, even after completion
that makes only sense if more levels are planned
that is nice :)

but missing data from the point of having the current at max and this fix will go live: not

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
  • We have added an undo button in Antiques Dealer allowing players that won an auction to undo their bid and receive their Trade Coins back
This seems very easy to abuse / troll with. I hope there are some limitations, if not people can just bid crazy amounts on items to lock them from others, then undo the bid without any cost.

• We have added an undo button in Antiques Dealer allowing players that won an auction to undo their bid and receive their Trade Coins back
This seems very easy to abuse / troll with. I hope there are some limitations, if not people can just bid crazy amounts on items to lock them from others, then undo the bid without any cost.
This. So much this!!!

Fenix

Viceroy

Where is this announced? Thanks

-Alin-

Emperor
Looks like it has been removed from the announcement :)

They knew it was a bad idea without any limitation, and people just trolling each other with that.

It should limit when You can revert your bidding, after 70k+ should be the best and only one single time per auction, if happens to write 800000 instead of 80000, as example, and not the redo button AFTER you won that thing in auction(people will just make on purpose taking a thing in front of other player super expensive and after just redo it and get his coins back).

They knew it was a bad idea without any limitation, and people just trolling each other with that.

It should limit when You can revert your bidding, after 70k+ should be the best and only one single time per auction, if happens to write 800000 instead of 80000, as example, and not the redo button AFTER you won that thing in auction(people will just make on purpose taking a thing in front of other player super expensive and after just redo it and get his coins back).
Better yet would be to allow the runner-up to get the building for their last bid if the original winner undoes their win.