• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 11th October

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

There were sometimes some issues with buying attempts (PvP Arena and GE)

There's something guys, yes ... sure ... I promise ... there's something ... well it didn't work ... well now it works

I.E. We fixed something (what) that sometimes happened (when) and shouldn't happen again (sure guys ?)
It's used for ?
Is it a way to write something else than "nothing players relevant"
If it's report by beta players on this forum then link the defect report, if not describe how to reproduice the defect (and/or how to see it work fine now) and with a screenshot would be better.

" When we see what we see, then we hear what we hear, we are right to think what we think " Coluche

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
There's something guys, yes ... sure ... I promise ... there's something ... well it didn't work ... well now it works

I.E. We fixed something (what) that sometimes happened (when) and shouldn't happen again (sure guys ?)
It's used for ?
Is it a way to write something else than "nothing players relevant"
If it's report by beta players on this forum then link the defect report, if not describe how to reproduice the defect (and/or how to see it work fine now) and with a screenshot would be better.

" When we see what we see, then we hear what we hear, we are right to think what we think " Coluche
Well, if I would write the exact issue, almost nobody would understand it. And if you had issues with that, you know what is means and know, that it is fixed. Not all players stumble across the same issues.