• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th October

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Owl II

Emperor
  • In GvG when doing an interaction you were not able to do anymore (for example placing a siege, when another guild member placed one already) did display 2 error messages and prevented you from interacting with the map. This has been fixed will no longer happen!
Wow! Tears of happiness. Six months of torment. We thought it would stay until the end of the game. But no, they did it six months later. At least they promised they did. Well, we'll see. Include it in a live release quickly pls

Lady Win

Farmer
  • In GvG when doing an interaction you were not able to do anymore (for example placing a siege, when another guild member placed one already) did display 2 error messages and prevented you from interacting with the map. This has been fixed will no longer happen!
Does this fix also apply to doing releases in GVG? When two people try to release a sector at the same time an error message appears and the player looses the ability to interact with the map.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Wow! Tears of happiness. Six months of torment. We thought it would stay until the end of the game. But no, they did it six months later. At least they promised they did. Well, we'll see. Include it in a live release quickly pls
We try putting this fix in the update next week, but if it does not work out, it will be part of the 1.242 update.
Does this fix also apply to doing releases in GVG? When two people try to release a sector at the same time an error message appears and the player looses the ability to interact with the map.
It applies to all situations, where you did an action, that was not possible anymore and resulted in 2 error messages. The example I wrote is just that, an example. It also applies for releasing sectors, opening a sector you have granted independence during the daily calculation, etc.

Owl II

Emperor
It applies to all situations, where you did an action, that was not possible anymore and resulted in 2 error messages. The example I wrote is just that, an example. It also applies for releasing sectors, opening a sector you have granted independence during the daily calculation, etc.
Yes, yes. I assumed that. But thanks for the clarification. We are looking forward to the update on live servers

Nessie

Baronet
I thought devs cared zero. Finally something positive after years... What about the use of bots in GvG? It is still tolerated, at least when the Greeks, the many alternative accounts of you know whom I'm talking about and his friends apply it